Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Extreme Home Makeover: FINISHED!



Kitchen with tile and messy table(forgive me)



Kitchen with everything clean, but a few things
not put alway.



Back door and back of the kitchen



Riley's small room. It looks little bigger without
all his stuff!



Our bathroom!




Kids bathroom. Riley loves the frog



Kids bathroom



Downstairs from the far wall by the TV.


Downstairs looking towards the hall and stairs.


Front entry way



Front room. No furniture yet. Once we get taxes
then we'll have furniture.


Downstairs bedroom.



The pictures didn't group together right, but this
is downstairs also.


The hallway upstairs



Downstairs

Finally!! After a very long time. I finally have finished pictures of the house. It's pretty organized. I did forget our bedroom though, and Kaylynn's! I'll post them when I get a chance to take them. Which will be when our room is clean and when I rememer to take one of Kaylynn's when she isn't sleeping! But yay!!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Ashley! I am so happy for you guys! It looks great!

Jessie said...

Oh My Gosh! I Love your house! It's so spacious! I'm jealous. Congrats!!

Jennie Simmons said...

Love it! Yay, I am so excited for you that you are in your house...and maybe a little envious!