Wednesday, November 11, 2009

It's official....



I just have tall skinny kids! I took Kaylynn to her 6 month well child check up last week. She is only 14 lbs! At 6 months, that's in the 10%tile. That okay. She was 27 inches long, which put her in the 75%tile for her height! She's growing so much though. She looks chunky to me. Still doing great at nursing. She is now starting on solid foods. She's just doing great!

Riley I took to the dr this week for a well child, and shots too. He is tall and skinny as well. He weighed in at 27 lbs, which is 50%tile, and was 37 inches long. So 75%tile for height! They are both growing so fast I can't believe it!


2 comments:

Bradley and Mariah Evanson said...

Hey Ash! I really like this picture of Kaylynn! ;-)
You can definitely offer her to me to take picture of whenever you want! :-)
Love Mariah
P.S. SO glad you told me your blog address! Ours is bradandmariah.blogspot.com!

Jessie said...

How cute! I can't believe that! Reagan is already almost 15 pounds!