Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New stuff :D :D


new furniture in the front room!


No it is not leather, it's microfiber :D






New 26" LCD flat screen in our room!
With Blue Ray player. :D:D

My awesome new vacuum :D



The New 42" PLASMA flat screen for
downstairs with new Blue Ray player
and shelf for stuff to sit on!

A freezer! Finally more room for frozen food.
Well as you can see our tax money, PART of it. When to additions to the house, the other half of it will go to a new roof on the house, and a vacation. I'm so excited to finally have furniture in my front room and a GOOD vacuum and a freezer to store extra food in! :D

5 comments:

Melanie Pay said...

So exciting! It is always fun to have new stuff! We are hoping to get new furniture soon as well our new house is looking pretty bare.

Erinn said...

Awesome! I love new stuff! The furniture is FANTASTIC!!

Jessie said...

Good for you! Looks great! :)

Curtis and Jennie said...

I absolutely love your couches! Gotta love tax returns...we do :)

Jessie said...

That must be so nice! We were going to do that this year, but we ended up oweing somehow (I think we were set up personally). Oh well, I LOVE how it all looks! Yay!!