Thursday, May 6, 2010

Kaylynn's 1st birthday!!

I can't believe that my baby girl is one!! She is getting so big and doing so much! It's crazy! I took her to the dr today for her shots and her well child visit. She weighted a whopping total of 17.2 lbs and was 29 1/4 inches long. So she's tall and skinny yet petitie! She as her very own personality, which is anywhere from laid back to very high mantience. She's a girly girl, cause she'll sit pretty good for me to do her hair. She'll sit pretty good for me to paint her toe nails too! lol. She's walking all over the place, almost running now. Climbing stairs, and talking. She has atleast 10 words she can say. It's so fun, but I can't believe that over a year ago now I had my beautiful baby girl! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYLYNN EVALINA!


May 5th, 2009


May 5th, 2010
I planned a party for her as well yesterday. It went over fairly well. I originally had it planned at the park, but the wind picked up so bad that we moved it to our house. Which I was SO grateful for! Riley was kind of disappointed but it was okay! My parents came over from Duchesne and brought my Grandma Evans with them. I was so glad she was able to come in all truthfullness. :D Then Isaiah's parents were there and 3 of his older sisters and their kids. Riley helped Kaylynn blow out her candle, and open her presents. :D Which was just fine, once she realized what he was doing she had to get in on it too. I did her cake all by myself. It was quite fun. May not have been the best but it was fine. She got all clothes! Only 2 toys, one from us and one from Isaiah's parents and the funny part was it was the same toy! I was going to go exchange one but Isaiah opened one before noticing I had opened one. So now we have 2! LOL It was a good time though!

I tried to make this a marble cake. Isaiah wasn't
very happy cause he likes chocolate cake.
Us singing to her!



Her toy from us, the same as the one she
got from her grandparents.




A way cute swim suit!


I made cup cakes for the kids and let her have one!


YUMMY!!

3 comments:

Curtis and Jennie said...

I am so glad that her birthday went well. I love that you can paint her toenails - so cute! She is adorable!!

Erinn said...

She is such a sweetie! So fun to see you the other day. We need to play sometime. Call me when you're up in Provo

Jessie said...

She's so cute! She's not quite sure what this birthday business is all about! I love watching one- and two-year olds dig into cake and cupcakes. Cutest mess ever!
btw, her pigtails are to die for! Pigtails are the cutest!