Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Another update without photos..

So for those of you who haven't looked at my blog for a while I'm in school. Doing a nail Tech program. so far it's been tons of fun. Been kind of hectic with my schedule and kids and getting them a babysitter. I'm so grateful for my in law! So far we've done manicure, pedicures, and some acrylics. Tomorrow we're doing gel toes! I'm so excited for that part. It's been great fun. I'm much happier, and I feel like I'm doing awesome in my class. We are doing clients so if you want something done, speak up whenever and I'll let you know what days. So far things have been good as far as clients go. Everything is free if its done in class, cause that's the only time I can count hours unless it's for a dance or something. Otherwise I do charge for product, but it's not bad! I do have to say though that thru all this being gone every night, Kaylynn is sleeping better and acting better when I'm gone! It's SO nice. I do miss my kids but it's been good for some adult time! But life keeps going on with whatever! I will soon get some photos up of some nails and such that I've been doing. I'm getting better at sculpting, and everything else has been easy. I'm over 50 hours already, that means only 250 to go by the end of december! :D

1 comment:

Luke and Mary said...

good job! i'm glad it's going well for you!