Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I PASSED!


It is official! I PASSED the state board practical nail tech exam! I'm so proud of myself and the other 2 ladies who went with me! They passed as well and we all got the same score! LOL That tells me our instructor must be consistant! LOL. Now that that part is over with I have to finish my hours and work on getting ready for the written exam. Hopefully I'll pass that one too. So far with the practice exam workbook I'm at an 84% and you have to get a 75% to pass. On the practical it just said that I got 83 points. 83/100 I think, I would guess. So not too shabby, only problem is they don't tell you what you messed up on, but I can guess quite a few things I messed up on! It was nerve wracking! But I'm glad it's over! YAY FOR ME!

5 comments:

Teandra said...

congrats!

Exuberant Chaos said...

congrats Ashley!!!

Heidi said...

Wahoo! Congrats to you!

Jessie said...

Congrats! I knew you could do it! The written exam is way easier! Don't fret about that! You will do great! I am so glad that you passed!

Ashley said...

Thanks! I'm taking my written this wednesday morning we'll see how it goes!