Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving Day


All 3 May 2007 kids in my parents bed on
Thanksgiving Day they are pretending to
sleep.




Daxton and Kaylynn playing on the floor
Thanksgiving Day



For Thanksgiving this year we were at my parents. I went up the sunday before and Isaiah joined me and the kids on Tuesday night! (Thanks to my dad bringing him! :) We had both sides of my family come, the Evans' and the Parry's. It was a VERY full house, but loads of fun. These are the only pictures I got, but we had a great time. Good food, games, and of course talked loads! While in Duchesne, we got to meet my new Aunt Ruth's (Allen's new wife) daughter Brooke and her husband Alan and their daugter Emma. We also got to meet the new addition to the Evans side of the family. Kendra J. Reilley was born the week before on the 18th. It was loads of fun. Kaylynn and Daxton played well on the floor, as long as Kaylynn didn't try to crawl over him. Riley, Dylyn, and Treycin got a picture taken of all 3 of them! The last time there was all 3 of them in a picture was on Dylyn and Treycin's blessing day back in 2007. It was a great holiday and we had tons of fun!

No comments: