Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

I don't have any pictures from New Years Eve, but we had tons of fun! Isaiah had to work unfortunately but me and the kids headed over the Kara and Clint's house for some fun. We played board games and played the Wii Fit alot! It was way fun! Both the kids even stayed up until midnight, well I should say past midnight, I didn't get home and get Riley in bed until 12:30! But needless to say they both slept in for a while. Which was nice! Poor Isaiah got busy and didn't end up getting home until 5:30am! But he was able to top by Kara's just about 30 seconds til midnight so we got to celebrate the new year together! Which made me very happy! My New Years resolution this year is everyones typical, lose weight and be healthy. Well so far today I have done just that! I'm determined to lose 20 lbs by Kaylynn's 1st birthday. So I have 5 months to do it in. I am very hopefully since I'm doing weight watchers, and the last time I did weight watchers I lost 5 lbs in a week! So I'm hope to do this! Things that are going to be big this year is in May Kaylynn will turn 1 on the 5th and Riley will turn 3 on the 21st! My 24th brithday is next month. We are taking a family trip in July to Yellowstone! I've never been so I am fully excited. Isaiah will be turning 28 this year as well! So lots of good things to come! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: