Monday, January 25, 2010

Kids Update



Kaylynn is getting so big and is my baby girl! She's still pretty petite. She's maybe close to 17 lbs now, IF I'm lucky. But she'll be 9 months next week! She is crawling normally now, and pulls herself up to things, she'll walk when you hold her hands and she has learned how to crawl up the stairs! She is also my little vaccum. I can't believe how big she's getting! But it's so fun to watch her grow!




Riley is getting just as big! He's going to be 3 so soon! I can't believe it! I don't have any clue how much he weights so that's out! LOL but he's growing and getting smarter by the day. He talks non stop, is ALWAYS asking questions about everything and is into everything. He had a relapse with the potty training but is doing much better now! We're getting back on track!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I can't believe how much they have grown. riley is loving his chubby cheeks and becoming a little man and Kaylynn is becoming more and more pretty. She's a sweetie!