Tuesday, July 13, 2010

First Few Pictures of Yellowstone DAY 1


Upper Falls


Family Picture at the Upper Falls



Me and Isaiah at the Lower Falls


Lower Falls, beautiful water



Upper Falls from the top the of Lower Falls Trail


Riley in a cave at the Upper Falls Look out


Bison/Buffalo



Emerald Guiyser (sp?)



Kaylynn at Guiyser Basin



A Guiyser at Guisyer Basin
Well our first day out in Yellowstone Park was fun! our first stop was Guiyser Basin. Lots of guiysers and it was smelly like sulfer. It was neat to see the different colors and the water boiling. It was HOT. There was always steam coming out. My camera died half way thru it so I didn't get a picture of the red colored one and the muddy ones. It was neat. Our second stop was the Lower Falls. Which falls I don't know just Lower falls is all that I know. It was crazy! When I get home I'll upload the video of the river and the bottom and such. It was deep clear beautiful water, and FAST! The falls were crazy! Then we went around and saw a few animals and then went to the Upper Falls. It was so neat from far away and up close. But I was so tired from all the hiking and such. Plus I managed to get sick yesterday. So I got tired quite quickly. Oh well. Fun stuff. More to come tomorrow!

No comments: