Sunday, May 22, 2011

Easter Trip






































I know its been months since I updated my blog but with working and such I've been so so busy. So here is a couple of catch-up posts with picture overloads! :D
For Easter we went to St. George to do a family trip with the Evans side of the family. And when I say that I mean my family. LOL. We went down and stayed with Brenda and Gary Carlile and family. We had a ball. The kids especially. We travelled downt he thursday before Easter, and didn't get there until around 5ish... I think. Anyways so we didn't really do much but catch-up with friends and played games.
Friday we went to the Coral pink Sand Dunes over on the other side of Kanab I think it was. We had to go around about way to get to them though, thru the poligamist town of Colorado City... which was weird. But it was awesome. We took a trailer up so we had a place to rest and cook dinner. The kids had a ball playing in the "big sandbox" as we called it. The adults rode 4-wheelers and we jumped them all over the place. Brenda and Gary have a side by side and in the back seat they have 5 point harnesses so the kids got to ride as well :D We only ended up with one minor accident all day. It was my parents and they weren't hurt but the 4-wheeler sure was. it had to be towed back to the campsite. We cooked a dutch oven dinner and then headed home for showers.
Saturday, the women and the men split up that day, and a few familys did as well. My dad, Gary, Isaiah, and my brother Jerrmey went on a trail ride. Me, Tara, Eden, Kaycee, Ciara (K's friend), and the kids went to the rec center in Washington City and went to the pool. My mom and Brenda stayed behind and relaxed at the house. Jason and Justin's familys went to the museum in St. George. But we all enjoyed our day. They did an Easter Egg hunt for the kids that evening as well.
Sunday we just got up and headed home. The kids did fairly well riding in the car too which was surprising :D
Here are all the pictures now if the post wasn't long enough :D







No comments: