Wednesday, September 14, 2011

First day back

Ah well today was my first day back to work. It started out a little rough. First I had a doc appt at the dermatologist, which was a joke. All the guy did was give me perscription after perscrption saying here this may help it may not. But go ahead and try. yeah that went well.... As soon as i finished there I got a call from Isaiah saying that he was taking Riley to his dad to get a strep test done, He woke up this morning and was throwing up not long after I left. Lo and behold Riley DOES have strep and I don't know where he got it from but he is acting better and playing like normal, just not eating and he is now on antibiotics. Please pray that no one else gets it.

As for my first day back to work it went well. It wasn't too busy which I was grateful for cause once I got home I just crashed. I wasn't in too much pain but I sure was wiped out. Still am even though I'm blogging! I wasn't able to do any gel toes or pedicures, and I don't plan on it for another couple of weeks, until it doesn't hurt to bend at the waist. haha! So not terrible! I think I'm more worried about tomorrow. It's my first day alone with the kids since my surgery. I can not lift them for another 2 weeks so I hope tomorrow goes smoothly with Isaiah going back to work. I'm a little scared but I think I'll be okay. Pray for me and wish me luck!

No comments: